Our 7 Elements Programme is the most comprehensive care package that we offer providing in-depth one-to-one support covering each of the 7 elements that we believe are important for maximising your healing potential. The programme consists of a series of consultations during which you’ll receive expert guidance and practical support tailored to your unique needs.
What the programme covers
The programme covers a detailed analysis of your health needs and provides diet and lifestyle advice tailored to your specific requirements. All Body Soul Nutrition nutritional therapists have a background in Functional Medicine and as with all of our work, this programme focuses on identifying the underlying causes of disease. We do this using a comprehensive health questionnaire together with functional testing if applicable.
The programme structure
The programme structure is fluid and tailored to the requirements of each person, however it approximately follows the pathway outlined below. The programme lasts for around 3-4 months and after that time you can add on extra sessions if you wish.
- Consultation 1, lasts for 90 minutes – the aim of the first consultation is for us to collect a detailed medical history which will allow us to start building you a strategy for maximising your healing potential. During this consultation we will give you instructions on how to follow a cleansing diet which will prepare your body for further nutrition intervention a bit later on. Also in consultation one you will be given advice on how to activate the body’s in-built healing response by calming the nervous system
- Consultation 2, lasts for 60 minutes – the aim of the second consultation is to assess the results of any functional tests and to discuss what we see are the priorities in terms of restoring your health. The diet will be refined to address the specific areas of priority
- Consultation 3, lasts for 60 minutes – the aim of the third consultation is to assess your progress so far and to tweak the nutritional intervention if necessary. During this consultation we will also discuss ways to support your activity level and the quality of your sleep and rest breaks
- Consultation 4, lasts 60 minutes – apart from assessing your progress so far, this consultation will focus on how to minimise toxin exposure inside and outside of your home, and how to restore bioenergetic balance (the energies of the body). The possibility of detoxification will be discussed – either to address the full body, or to focus on particular organs or body systems
- Consultation 5, lasts 60 minutes – apart from assessing your progress so far, this consultation will focus on how to remove blockages to your inherent healing abilities through emotional healing. Tools and techniques to start you on the path towards emotional wellbeing will be provided
- Consultation 6, lasts for 60 minutes – during this 6th consultation we will do a thorough review of your progress so far and will discuss how to further refine the nutrition and lifestyle interventions to meet your changing needs
As a participant of the personal programme you will receive:
- Advice from experts – between them Elizabeth, Catherine and Sarah have almost 50 years experience in the field of cancer nutrition
- An evidence-informed approach – the information we will provide you with is based on the latest research
- Attentive, compassionate support – Elizabeth, Catherine and Sarah will be on-hand in-between consultations to answer your questions via email, and all three have cared for close family members with cancer so hold deep empathy for others in this situation
- A detailed report and notes – we pride ourselves on creating informative and detailed reports and notes following each consultation (we spend at least the consultation time again preparing this information). These reports or notes outlining our recommendations will be sent to you via email a day or two after your consultation
- Practical support – a menu plan, recipes and other practical information will be included in your notes
- Dedication to your future wellbeing – during the consultations you will learn how to listen to and understand your body’s needs giving you the skills to care for yourself in the best way possible long into the future.
Consultations are carried out by either Elizabeth Butler, Catherine Zabilowicz or Sarah Lumley, and take place in-person in South West London, UK, or by Skype / phone. If we feel it is necessary, we may refer you to one of the Body Soul Nutrition Associated Health Professionals for further support. Visit our meet the team page for more details.
Personal Programme consultations are charged at £150 per hour and therefore the total cost for the 6 consultations is £975. Apart from the consultation time this fee includes extra time for analysis of any test results, report writing and email questions between consultations. When you join the 7 Elements Programme there are two payment options: to pay for each consultation as you go – this is good if you want to spread the costs; or to pay for the six consultations upfront – this is good if you want to save money as a 10% discount will apply if you choose this option.
If you would like to learn more about the programme, or enquire about booking, then please contact us here, we will be happy to discuss whether this approach is right for you.
Please note that the support we offer is not designed to treat cancer and is not intended as an alternative to medical treatment.