The Nutritional Clarity Programme is for you if, at this stage, you wish to support your cancer recovery by focusing on nutrition alone. The advice you will be given from our nutritional therapists will allow you to cut through the mass of confusing and contradictory information on diet and cancer leading you to the truth of what is most suitable for your specific situation.
If you wish to support your recovery with other lifestyle factors alongside nutrition, such as detoxification, physical activity and stress management, please see our 7 Elements Programme.
What the programme covers
The programme covers a detailed analysis of your nutritional needs and provides dietary and supplement advice tailored to your specific requirements. All Body Soul Nutrition nutritional therapists have a background in Functional Medicine and as with all of our work, this programme focuses on identifying the underlying causes of disease. We do this using a comprehensive health questionnaire together with functional testing if applicable.
The programme structure
The programme lasts for around 1 month and after that time you can add on extra sessions if you wish.
- Consultation 1, lasts for 90 minutes – the aim of the first consultation is for us to collect a detailed medical history which will allow us to design a nutritional strategy for you to maximise your healing potential. During this consultation we will give you full details of the diet and supplement programme we recommend and will suggest functional tests if we feel they are appropriate in your situation
- Consultation 2, lasts for 60 minutes – the aim of the second consultation is to assess the results of any functional tests and to review your diet adding refinements if necessary
As a participant of the personal programme you will receive:
- Advice from experts – between them Elizabeth, Catherine and Sarah have almost 50 years experience in the field of cancer nutrition
- An evidence-informed approach – the information we will provide you with is based on the latest research
- Attentive, compassionate support – Elizabeth, Catherine and Sarah will be on-hand in-between consultations to answer your questions via email, and all three have cared for close family members with cancer so hold deep empathy for others in this situation
- A detailed report and notes – we pride ourselves on creating informative and detailed reports and notes following each consultation (we spend at least the consultation time again preparing this information). These reports or notes outlining our recommendations will be sent to you via email a day or two after your consultation
- Practical support – a menu plan, recipes and other practical information will be included in your notes
- Dedication to your future wellbeing – during the consultations you will learn how to listen to and understand your body’s needs giving you the skills to care for yourself in the best way possible long into the future.
Consultations are carried out by either Elizabeth Butler, Catherine Zabilowicz or Sarah Lumley, and take place in-person in South West London, UK, or by Skype / phone. If we feel it is necessary, we may refer you to one of the Body Soul Nutrition Associated Health Professionals for further support. Visit our meet the team page for more details.
Personal Programme consultations are charged at £150 per hour and therefore the total cost for the 2 consultations is £375. Apart from the consultation time this fee includes extra time for analysis of any test results, report writing and email questions between consultations.
If you would like to learn more about the programme, or enquire about booking, then please contact us here, we will be happy to discuss whether this approach is right for you.
Please note that the support we offer is not designed to treat cancer and is not intended as an alternative to medical treatment.